App development accelerator
The Power of Live-Coding
truly Native Applications
for iOS, tvOS, macOS
What makes CodeFlow different?
Develop Native Applications Live
Innovation is often based on very simple ideas. The simple idea behind CodeFlow is that live feedback can make app development better.
CodeFlow enables you to see, immediately in the target application, changes you make in the app's source code or assets. You don't have to rebuild and restart the app; you don't waste your time waiting. And app development becomes more productive, creative, and fun.
See it in action
Live Application Update
- Target App is updated while running.
- No app relaunch; the app's current state is preserved!
- Live update everything: code, storyboards, image assets…
- Wireless live app update on a device or in the simulator.
True Native Apps
- Live code your app with the entire native OS SDK
- iOS, tvOS and macOS SDKs supported.
- Live update of native app resources: storyboards, SceneKit models…
- No web view; no proprietary UI components.
Perfect Fit with Xcode
- A CodeFlow project extends an Xcode project.
- Both projects are automatically kept in sync.
- Freely mix compiled Swift / ObjC code and dynamic code in your app.
- Benefit from Xcode's specialized editors for live update: storyboards…
What can you do with CodeFlow?
CodeFlow is very flexible and you can use it in many different ways. Here are just a few examples.
- Mockup entire applications or specific UX concepts.
- Quickly iterate in code / storyboards / assets.
- The prototype is a true functional native application.
- Interactively improve the app prototype with the client or marketing team.
- Use the prototype as the starting point for the real app.
Dynamic Storyboard Design & Debug
- Easily add dynamic storyboard updates to existing apps.
- Add, test and adjust layout constraints interactively.
- Quickly fix layout issues in table views, stack views, collection views…
- State is preserved: you stay in the current view controller when the storyboard is updated.
Simple App Creation
- Create entire apps in interactive mode,
- or develop very specific parts of your app using live coding.
- Ship the app with the dynamic code inside,
- or remove the dynamic code before shipping, and push a traditional app to the store.
CodeFlow Quick Tour
A Live Application Development Environment for iOS, tvOS and macOS.
Real-time app creation
- Build your app while it is running
- Live code update
- Live storyboard update
- Live resource update: images, texts…
- Live-code on real devices
- Test on multiple devices / screen sizes at once
Mobile apps and beyond
- Develop apps for iOS, macOS, and tvOS
- Use the familiar native SDK in Lua
- Run UI at native speed
- New OS versions support from day one
- Specially designed for live app creation
- Runs on macOS
- Advanced Lua code editor
- Awesome debugger
- Works nicely with Xcode
- Super-easy to use
Unleash your creativity
- Instant feedback in the app
- Try, experiment, revert at will
- Modify app assets with your preferred editors
- Feel the app UX on real devices while coding it
- Enjoy wireless app development
You will love Lua
- Lua programing language
- Simple, flexible and powerful
- Fast and lightweight execution
- Very easy to learn
- Very pleasant to use
- The perfect fit for five coding
🛠 Download updated OS SDK bindings from celedev.com/en/download/
Check for update or celedev.com/en/download/